Interns will have the opportunity to learn about one or more of the fundamentals of Customer Service, Retail, Design, Business Management and Analytics. The focus is on supporting our customer’s retail program in specific assigned categories through analysis and the development of marketing plans, product promotions, advertising, in-store displays, and merchandising strategies. Other areas of learnings may also be Human Resources, Finance, Information Systems, Design and Business Development.
A Daymon Worldwide Intern will gain skills and experience in:
- Change Management
- Relationship Building
- Project Groups
- Influencing without Authority
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student
- An interest in consumer packaged goods industry is preferred
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
- Proficiency in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Enthusiasm for learning
Daymon Worldwide does not provide a relocation allowance or living accommodations for interns in the U.S during the summer internship program.
The Application Process:
Summer Internship opportunities are posted on Daymon’s job board every February. Students can apply on-line directly to the hiring manager. All positions are paid internships. For additional information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.